Pending Business [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration. Subcommittee on Contracts and Printing
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages
- Meeting of the Subcom on Contracts to consider a consulting contract from the House Interstate and Foreign Commerce Committee to Monrad Paulsen. Contract was approved. and Also briefly considers and approves the purchase of equipment for the Capitol barbershop.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10763813