H.R. 11455, Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Legislation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 11455, a clean bill of H.R. 5241, to expand the boundary of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore near Lake Michigan in Indiana. H.R. 11455 was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764043