Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 15558, Study of Certain Areas by the Secretary of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 15558, to direct the Secretaries of Interior and Agriculture to prepare suitability and feasibility studies relating to the establishment of certain new units in the National Park System and in national recreation areas. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764138