Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 15422, To Amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 15422, to amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act of 1968 to: designate as components of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System segments of Flathead River, Mont., Missouri River, Mont., and Obed River, Tenn.; locate the upstream terminus of Feather River, Calif., as part of the system; provide for study of the Housatonic River, Conn., as a potential component; and delete State legislative review waiting period requirement. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764155