Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 5224 and H.R. 5622, To Provide for the Management, Protection, and Development of the National Resource Lands
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Public Lands continuation on markup session on H.R. 5224 and H.R. 5622, to establish a public lands policy, under Bureau of Land Management and Forest Service administration, to provide for the management and development of public lands, and to facilitate congressional oversight of public lands management.
Includes discussion of effects of and upon the Wilderness Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764188