H.R. 3981, a Bill To Amend the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, To Authorize and Assist the Coastal States To Study, Plan For, Manage, and Control the Impact of Energy Resource Development Production Which Affects the Coastal Zone [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages
- Contains transcript ofJacobsHI continuation of CommitteeJacobsHI markup session on H.R. 3981, to amend the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972 to authorize and assist the coastal States to prepare and implement programs to control the impact of offshore energy resource development and production.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764217