Business Meeting [electronic resource] : H.R. 11656 - To Provide That Meetings of Government Agencies Shall Be Open to the Public: And For Other Purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 11656, the Government in the Sunshine Act of 1976, to provide that meetings of approximately fifty multi-member Federal agencies shall be open to the public, with certain exceptions, and to prohibit ex parte communications to and from agency decisionmakers with respect to the merits of pending proceedings.
Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764242