Report Entitled [electronic resource] : Investigation: Justice Department Treatment of Criminal Cases Involving CIA Personnel and Claims of National Security
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages
- Meeting of the Subcom on Government Information and Individual Rights to review findings and recommendations of Subcom recent report concerning relationship of Department of Justice and CIA in cases involving possible criminal violations by CIA personnel. Report was favorably reported.
Also examines concerns about certain Subcom report recommendations.
Report responds to Department of Justice 1974 dismissal of a case brought by Chicago U.S. Attorney's office against Puttaporn Khramkhruan, a CIA operative indicted on charges of smuggling opium from Thailand.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764266