H.R. 11007, Markup of Government in the Sunshine Bill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Subcommittee on Government Information and Individual Rights
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Government Information and Individual Rights markup session on H.R. 11007, Government in the Sunshine legislation, to require that meetings of Government agencies be open to the public.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764276