Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 9560; and Other Bills
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 137 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 9560, to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act, to provide for additional FY77 and FY78 authorizations, to revise penalties and notification provisions for the discharge of hazardous substances, and to expand Corps of Engineers authority to regulate dredging and filling operations in navigable waters to include potentially navigable waters. Amended bill was favorably reported.
Also contains transcript of Committee markup session on the following bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Digital Hearings Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2011). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764316