Mark Up on H.R. 7843, To Provide for the Appointment of Additional District and Circuit Judges [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of continuation of Committee markup session on H.R. 7843, to authorize appointment of additional judges for U.S. district courts and U.S. circuit courts of appeal, and to establish procedures and guidelines for district court judgeship nominations. Amended bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764566