Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 2539, Pertaining to Land Consolidation and Development on the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 2539, to provide Department of Interior and Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, Oreg., additional authority to purchase, sell, and mortgage land to facilitate tribal land consolidation and reservation development.
Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764607