H.R. 1841, H.R. 111, and H.R. 3173, To Authorize the Establishment of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area in the State of Georgia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 55 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing before the Subcom on National Parks and Insular Affairs on H.R. 3173 and two identical bills, to establish the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area in Georgia, to be administered by the National Park Service in cooperation with State and local recreation authorities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764630