Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.J. Res. 612, To Extinguish Any Right, Title, or Interest to Certain Lands in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands markup session on H.J. Res. 612, to extinguish Indian right, interest, or title to homeowned property in Mashpee, Mass., as claimed by the Mashpee Wampanoag Indians in Mashpee Tribe v. New Seabury Corp.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764739