H.R. 6625, To Provide for the Establishment of a Pine Barrens National Ecological Reserve in the State of New Jersey, and for Other Purposes [electronic resource] : and H.R. 3157, to Direct the Secretary of the Interior to Acquire a Portion of the New Jersey Pinelands if the State of New Jersey Acquires Other Portions of Such Pinelands and to Reimburse Certain Units of Government in New Jersey for a Portion of the Property Taxes Lost as a Result of Federal Ownership of Such Land
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on National Parks and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 203 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing before the Subcom on National Parks and Insular Affairs to consider the following bills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764741