Markup Session [electronic resource] : S. 266, To Amend Public Law 92-314, To Authorize Appropriations to the Energy Research and Development Administration for Financial Assistance To Limit Radiation Exposure from Uranium Mill Tailings Used for Construction
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on S. 266, to authorize appropriations to Energy Research and Development Administration for financial assistance to limit radiation exposure from uranium mill tailings used for landfill at construction sites in Grand Junction, Colo.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764746