H.R. 5831, To Establish a System for the Development of Mineral Resources on Public Lands of the United States [electronic resource] : H.R. 9292, To Reform the Mining Law
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Mines and Mining
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Continuation of hearings before the Subcom on Mines and Mining to consider the following bills.
Hearing was recessed prior to witnesses' testimony.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764794