Report on "Coast Guard Efforts To Prevent Oil Pollution Caused by Tanker Accidents" [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Government Activities and Transportation Subcommittee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Meeting of the Subcom on Government Activities and Transportation to consider Subcom report on current and proposed Coast Guard programs to prevent oil pollution caused by tanker accidents in U.S. coastal waters. Reviews hearings findings concerning Coast Guard's delays in rulemakings and needs for strengthening foreign tanker inspection system, and effectiveness of efforts for recovery of Federal funds expended for cleaning up oil spills.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764924