Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 6118
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Legislation and National Security Subcommittee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Legislation and National Security markup session on H.R. 6118, the Consumer Protection Act of 1977, to establish an independent Agency for Consumer Protection to represent and advocate the interests of consumers before Federal agencies and courts; receive and transmit consumer complaints; and develop and disseminate information on consumers' interests. and Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764933