H. Res. 752, To Allow Any Attorney Employed or Retained by the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct To Take the Deposition of Any Person for the Purpose of Conducting Any Inquiry or Investigation Pursuant to House Resolution 252 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing and markup session on H. Res. 752, to allow the legal staff of the House Committee on Standards of Official Conduct, in the investigation of Korean payments to U.S. Congressmen, to take depositions of witnesses without the requirement that a Committee Member be present. Bill was favorably reported.
Investigation was authorized under H. Res. 252.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10764990