Overseas Absentee Voting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on S. 703, to amend the Overseas Citizens Voting Rights Act of 1975 and the Federal Voting Assistance Act of 1955 to improve administration and operation of procedures for participation in Federal elections by U.S. citizens residing overseas. Includes prohibition on States' use of the act of voting as a basis for imposing State income taxes on absentee voters.
Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765076