H.R. 13903, Assistant Secretary of Defense Health Affairs and Reporting Procedures [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Investigations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing and markup session before the Subcom on Investigations to consider H.R. 13903, to provide that Members of the Board of Regents of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences whose terms of office have expired shall continue to serve until successors are appointed. Bill was favorably reported. and Also contains update on Subcom investigation on drug abuse by military personnel.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765105