Hearing and Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 6612, To Provide for the Extension of Certain Federal Benefits, Services, and Assistance to the Pascua Yaqui Indians of Arizona
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing and markup session before the Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands on H.R. 6612, to extend Federal recognition to the Pascua Yaqui Indians of Arizona, making them eligible for Federal, State, and local services and assistance provided to federally recognized tribes and their members. Bill was favorably reported.
Also requires title to lands conveyed to the Pascua Yaqui Association in 1964, to be returned to the U.S. to be held in trust for the Pascua Yaqui Tribe.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765281