Hearing and Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 6997 To Authorize the Secretary of the Interior To Convey All Right, Title, and Interest of the United States in and to a Tract of Land Located in the Fairbanks Recording District, State of Alaska, to the Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing and markup session before the Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands to consider H.R. 6997, to authorize Department of Interior to convey property located in Fairbanks Recording District, Alaska, to the Fairbanks North Star Borough.
Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765282