Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 11451, To Establish the True Location of a Portion of Northerly Boundary of the Los Angeles National Forest, Located in Los Angeles County, California, on the Common Line Between Sections 16 and 17, Township 4 North, Range 10 West, San Bernardino Meridian, and To Establish the Center Quarter of Said Section 16.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 11451, to establish the location of a portion of the northern boundary of Angeles National Forest, Los Angeles County, Calif., to correspond to boundary established by 1933 county survey. Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765298