Hearing and Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 11489, To Authorize the States and the Indian Tribes To Enter into Mutual Agreements and Compacts Respecting Jurisdiction and Governmental Operations in Indian Country
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Hearing and markup session before the Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands to consider H.R. 11489, to authorize the States and the Indian tribes to enter into mutual agreements and compacts respecting jurisdiction and Government operations in Indian country.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765308