In the Matter of Indian Peaks Wilderness Area [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 110 pages : digital, PDF file
- Continuation of hearings in Granby, Colo., before the Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands to consider H.R. 12026, to establish the Indian Peaks Wilderness Area and the Arapaho National Recreation Area, both in Colorado, and to direct the Department of Interior to study the feasibility of revising the Rocky Mountain National Park boundaries in Colorado.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765343