Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 12860, To Settle Indian Land Claims Within the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on H.R. 12860, the Rhode Island Indian Claims Settlement Act, to implement a settlement agreement between the Narragansett Indian tribe, Rhode Island, and private landowners regarding tribe's claims to lands within Charlestown, R.I. Includes provisions to establish a Rhode Island Indian Claims Settlement Fund to be used by Department of Interior to purchase private lands for the tribe. and Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765375