Markup Session [electronic resource] : H.R. 13069 To Prohibit Discrimination in Rates Charged by the Southwestern Power Administration
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Water and Power Resources markup session on H.R. 13069, to prohibit discrimination in rates charged by the Southwestern Power Administration.
Bill has the effect of cancelling Southwestern Power Administration 1970 transmission service charge imposed on Associated Electric Cooperative in Missouri.
Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765399