Markup Session [electronic resource] : H. J. Res. 738, American Indian Religious Freedom
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Indian Affairs and Public Lands
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains transcript of Subcom on Indian Affairs and Public Lands markup session on H.J. Res. 738, American Indian Religious Freedom, to require the President, in consultation with Indian religious leaders, to review Federal policies and procedures and to identify regulatory and procedural changes that may be necessary in order to minimize Federal interference with traditional Indian religious practices.
Bill was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765429