Business Meeting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Meeting to review Subcom on Government Activities and Transportation report on the relationship between aviation safety and proposed airline industry regulatory reform, including adequacy of FAA and Civil Aeronautics Board procedures and authorities, and of Federal air regulations, to ensure air safety, in light of increased airline competition and decreased regulation.
Also examines followup report of the Subcom on Commerce, Consumer, and Monetary Affairs evaluating progress of Department of State and Department of Commerce efforts to improve export promotion policies and programs and assessing remaining deficiencies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765558