Business Meeting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Physical Description:
- 97 pages : digital, PDF file
- Meeting to consider legislation to establish a Cabinet-level Department of Education to consolidate the following Federal education programs and education-related activities.
Also establishes an Office of Civil Rights with major departmental status, and an Intergovernmental Advisory Council on Education to insure public participation in Government educational policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection(last viewed Jan. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765559