Joint Conference Between the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives on Energy Matters [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce
- Joint meeting to consider reduction in outlays for FY82-FY84 spending programs under House and Senate committees jurisdiction as required under the reconciliation process established by the FY82 first concurrent budget resolution.
Focuses on public broadcasting and CPSC authority to set safety standards.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10765898