Nominations of Alberto Martinez Piedra, of Maryland, To Be Ambassador to the Republic of Guatemala, and Clint Arlen Lauderdale, of California, To Be Ambassador to the Cooperative Republic of Guyana [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1984.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages
- Hearing to consider the following nominations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10766570