Committee Business Meeting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages
- Meeting to examine Committee handling and possible classification of memoranda, allegedly written by Edward L. Rowny and Kenneth L. Adelman, pertaining to assessment and recommended changes of Arms Control and Disarmament Agency personnel involved in arms control negotiations, in light of arms reduction negotiations between the U.S. and Soviet Union. and Also briefly considers various nominations and S. Res. 75, to urge the Administration to conduct negotiations with exporting nations to lower gas import prices. Resolution was favorably reported.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10766584