Markup of Authorization Bills [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages
- Contains transcript of Committee markup session on various bills to authorize FY84 and supplemental FY83 appropriations for international security and economic development assistance programs, Arms Control and Disarmament Agency programs, and other foreign relations authorizations.
Also considers the nomination of Helene A. von Damm to be U.S. Ambassador to Austria.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10766620