Business Meeting [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Meeting to consider an amendment to the 1972 Protocol to the 1928 Convention Concerning International Expositions.
Also briefly considers the nomination of Lewis A. Tambs to be U.S. Ambassador to Colombia, and various Committee business, including rules for the 98th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10766645