To Vote on the Pacific Island Treaties and Nominations of Darrell M. Trent for Ambassador; Foreign Service List--AID, Departments of State, Commerce and Agriculture; and Donald T. Regan To Be Governor of the African Development Bank [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages
- Meeting to briefly consider two nominations and Senate advice and consent to ratification of Pacific Island area treaties with Tuvalu, Kiribati, Cook Islands, and with New Zealand on behalf of Tokelau.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2009) Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10766689