Nucleic acids and protein synthesis. Part H [electronic resource] / edited by Kivie Moldave, Lawrence Grossman
- New York : Academic Press, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxv, 832 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Moldave, Kivie, 1923- and Grossman, Lawrence
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- 0121819590 (electronic bk.)
9780121819590 (electronic bk.)
- Called pt. H in continuation of volumes 12, 20-21, 29-30, 59 of Methods in enzymology.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767408