Principles of electric methods in surface and borehole geophysics [electronic resource] / by Alex A. Kaufman, B. Anderson
- Kaufman, Alexander A., 1931-
- Amsterdam ; London : Elsevier Science, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Methods in geochemistry and geophysics ; 44
- I. Electric field in a conducting medium. 1. Coulomb's law and theory of a constant electric field. 2. Electric field and steady current in a conducting medium. 3. The electric field, current density, and potential in a conducting medium. II. Electric methods of surface geophysics. 4. Electric soundings. 5. Interpretation of electric soundings. 6. Methods of electrical profiling and mapping. III. Electric methods of borehole geophysics. 7. Electric methods of borehole geophysics.
- This title covers the physical and mathematical principles of electric methods in applied geophysics.
9780080931845 (electronic bk.)
0080931847 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 433) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767413