Nucleic acids and protein synthesis [electronic resource] : Part E / edited by Lawrence Grossman and Kivie Moldave
- Methods in enzymology, v. 29
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- 0121818926 (electronic bk.) and 9780121818920 (electronic bk.)
- Continues v. 12, 20, 21. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767416