Protein engineering for therapeutics. Part B [electronic resource] / edited by K. Dane Wittrup, Gregory L. Verdine
- San Diego, Calif. : Academic, 2012.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xliv, 348 pages, 6 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Wittrup, K. Dane, Verdine, Gregory L. (Gregory Lawrence), and ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Part III: Peptides Stapled Peptides for Intracellular Drug Targets Mapping of vascular zip codes by phage display Engineering cyclic peptide toxins Peptide Discovery using Bacterial Display and Flow Cytometry Part V: Scaffolds Designed Ankyrin Repeat Proteins (DARPins): From research to therapy Target-binding proteins based on the tenth human fibronectin type III domain (10Fn3) Anticalins: small engineered binding proteins based on the lipocalin scaffold T Cell Receptor Engineering Engineering Knottins as Novel Binding Agents -- Part VI: Pharmacokinetics Practical Theoretic Guidance for the Design of Tumor Targeting Agents Re-Engineering Biopharmaceuticals for Targeted Delivery Across the Blood-Brain Barrier Engineering and Identifying Supercharged Proteins for Macromolecule Delivery into Mammalian Cells.
- This volume of Methods in Enzymology looks at Protein Engineering for Therapeutics. The chapters provide an invaluable resource for academics, researchers and students alike. With an international board of authors, this volume is split into sections that cover subjects such as Peptides, and Scaffolds Chapters provide an invaluable resource for academics, researchers and students alike. Iinternational board of authors. This volume is split into sections that cover subjects such as Peptides, and Scaffolds.
- 9780123969620 (electronic bk.)
012396962X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767511