Regulators and effectors of small GTPases. Part F, Ras family I [electronic resource] / edited by W.E. Balch, Channing J. Der, Alan Hall
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 332
- Sec. 1. Protein expression and protein-protein interactions -- Sec. 2. Screening analyses -- Sec. 3. Analyses of mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades.
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for more than 40 years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. Now with more than 300 volumes (all of them still in print), the series contains much material still relevant today, truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.This volume and its companions ( Volumes 255, 256, 257 , and the forthcoming 325 and 329 ) cover all biochemical an.
- 9780080522555 (electronic bk.), 0080522556 (electronic bk.), 0121822338 (electronic bk.), and 9780121822330 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767532