Special techniques for the enzymologist [electronic resource] / advisory board Britton Chance
- [Place of publication not identified] : Elsevier, [1957?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (XIV, 979 S) : illustrations, graph. Darst
- Additional Creators:
- Chance, Britton
- Methods in enzymology, 4
- The critically acclaimed laboratory standard, Methods in Enzymology, is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerly awaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. The series contains much material still relevant today - truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
- 0121818047 (electronic bk.) and 9780121818043 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767566