Nucleosomes, histones & chromatin. Part B [electronic resource] / edited by Carl Wu, C. David Allis
- Additional Titles:
- Nucleosomes, histones and chromatin
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Elsevier/Academic Press, 2012.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (li, 356 pages, 20 unnumbered pages of plates) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Wu, Carl and Allis, C. David
- DNA translocation of ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling factors revealed by high-resolution optical tweezers / Yongli Zhang ... [et al.] -- Unzipping single DNA molecules to study nucleosome structure and dynamics / Ming Li and Michelle D. Wang -- Monitoring conformational dynamics with single-molecule fluorescence energy transfer : applications in nucleosome remodeling / Sebastian Deindl and Xiaowei Zhuang -- 4C technology : protocols and data analysis / Harmen J.G. van de Werken ... [et al.] -- A torrent of data : mapping chromatin organization using 5C and high-throughput sequencing / James Fraser ... [et al.] -- Genome-wide mapping of nucleosomes in yeast using paired-end sequencing / Hope A. Cole, Bruce H. Howard, and David J. Clark -- Measuring genome-wide nucleosome turnover using CATCH-IT / Sheila S. Teves, Roger B. Deal, and Steven Henikoff -- DNA methyltransferase accessibility protocol for individual templates by deep sequencing / Russell P. Darst ... [et al.] -- Genome-wide in vitro reconstitution of yeast chromatin with in vivo-like nucleosome positioning / Nils Krietenstein ... [et al.] -- Genome-wide mapping of nucleosome positions in yeast using high-resolution MNase ChIP-Seq / Megha Wal and B. Franklin Pugh -- Preparation of Drosophila tissue culture cells from different stages of the cell cycle for chromatin immunoprecipitation using centrifugal counterflow elutriation and fluorescence-activated cell sorting / Nicole E. Follmer and Nicole J. Francis -- Genome-wide polyadenylation site mapping / Vicent Pelechano ... [et al.] -- Genome-wide mapping of nucleosome occupancy, histone modifications, and gene expression using next-generation sequencing technology / Gang Wei ... [et al.] -- A chemical approach to mapping nucleosomes at base pair resolution in yeast / Kristin R. Brogaard ... [et al.].
- Covers nucleosomes, histones and chromatin, with chapters on dynamic mapping of histone-DNA interactions in nucleosomes by unzipping single molecules of DNA, Digital DNase technology, and Genome-wide Analysis of Chromatin Transition.
- 9780123919397 (electronic bk.)
0123919398 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767568