Two-component signaling systems. Part B [electronic resource] / edited by Melvin I. Simon, Brian R. Crane, Alexandrine Crane
- Methods in enzymology, 0076-6879 ; v. 423
- Structural approaches -- Reconstitution of heterogeneous systems -- Intracellular methods and assays -- Genome-wide analyses of two-component systems.
- Multicellular organisms must be able to adapt to cellular events to accommodate prevailing conditions. Sensory-response circuits operate by making use of a phosphorylation control mechanism known as the "two-component system." Sections include: Structural Approaches Reconstitution of Heterogeneous Systems Intracellular Methods and Assays Genome-Wide Analyses of Two-Component Systems Presents detailed protocols Includes troubleshooting tips.
- 9780080549460 (electronic bk.)
0080549462 (electronic bk.)
0123738520 (electronic bk.)
9780123738523 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767577