Physical therapy of the shoulder [electronic resource] / edited by Robert A. Donatelli
- St. Louis : Churchill Livingstone, 2011.
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Donatelli, Robert
- I: Mechanics of Movement and Evaluation -- II: Neurologic Considerations -- III: Special Considerations -- IV: Treatment Approaches -- V: Surgical Considerations.
- The leading reference on shoulder rehabilitation, Physical Therapy of the Shoulder, 5th Edition provides complete information on the functional anatomy of the shoulder, the mechanics of movement, and the evaluation and treatment of shoulder disorders. It promotes current, evidence-based practice with coverage of the latest rehabilitation and surgical techniques. Case studies show the clinical application of key principles, and follow the practice patterns from the APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition, relating to shoulder disorders. Edited by Robert Donatelli, a well-known lecturer and consultant for professional athletes, this book includes a companion website with video clips demonstrating shoulder therapy techniques and procedures. State-of-the-art coverage details the latest rehabilitation and surgical techniques and procedures of shoulder disorders. The integration of practice patterns from the APTA Guide to Physical Therapist Practice, 2nd Edition, demonstrates APTA guidelines for managing shoulder disorders. Case studies in each clinical chapter show the management of real-life situations. Video clips on the companion website demonstrate examination techniques, function tests, treatment techniques, and exercises.
- 9781437707403 (electronic bk.)
1437707408 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767633