Annual reports on NMR spectroscopy. Volume 68 [electronic resource] / edited by Graham A. Webb
- [Place of publication not identified] : Academic Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Webb, G. A. (Graham Alan), 1935-
- Annual reports on NMR spectroscopy, v. 68
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Recent Developments in Heteronuclear Multiple-Bond Correlation Experiments / Norbert Muller -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Theory -- 3.Basic Experiments -- 4.Strategies to Suppress Undesired One-Bond Correlations -- 5.HSQC-Based Multiple-bond Correlations -- 6.Extending the Scope of Long-range Coupling Constants -- 7.HMBC Experiments for Determining Coupling Constants -- 8.Γ-HMBC -- 9.Multiplicity Editing of HMBC Spectra -- 10.Indentifying Two-bond Correlations -- 11.3D NMR Methods Involving HMBC -- 12.New Techniques for Efficient Acquisition -- 13.Covariance Processing of HMBC Spectra -- 14.Other Nuclei -- 15.Conclusion and Outlook -- References -- 2.Two-Dimensional Higher Quantum Correlation and Resolved Techniques for the Analyses of Complex `H NMR Spectra of Scalar-Coupled Spins / N. Suryaprakash -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Theoretical Description of Spin Dynamics in MQ Excitation -- 3.DQ Experiments on 2,3-Dibromopropionic Acid -- 4.Filtering of Spin Systems -- 5.Application to Aromatic Ring Systems Containing a Heteroatom -- 6.Application to Molecules with Two or More Phenyl Rings -- 7.Spin-State-Selected DQ-J-Resolved Sequence -- 8.Spin-selected 3Q-J-Resolved Experiments -- 9.Optimization of τ Delay in SSMQ-J-Resolved Experiments -- 10.Conclusions -- Acknowledgement -- References -- 3.High-Resolution Magic Angle Spinning---Enabling Applications of NMR Spectroscopy to Semi-Solid Phases / William P. Power -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Nature of the Samples and Spectroscopy -- 3.Extending HRMAS Techniques -- 4.Applications to Polymers, Polymer-Supported Systems and Membranes -- 5.Applications to Proteins, Whole Cells and Tissues -- 6.Environmental and Food Applications of HRMAS -- 7.Metabolic Profiling -- 8.Human Metabolites -- 9.Animal and Plant Metabolites -- References -- 4.Accurate Measurement of Small J Couplings / Shuhui Cai -- 1.Introduction -- 2.J-Resolved Spectroscopy for Accurate Measurement -- 3.J-Scaled Spectroscopy for Accurate Measurement -- 4.J-Scaled iMQC Spectroscopy in Inhomogeneous Fields -- 5.Conclusion -- Acknowledgements -- References -- 5.High-Resolution 1H NMR Spectroscopy of Solids / Paul Hodgkinson -- 1.Introduction -- 2.High-Resolution 1H Spectra without RF Decoupling -- 3.High-Resolution 1H Spectra using RF Decoupling -- 4.Techniques and Applications -- 5.Outlook -- Acknowledgements -- References -- 6.Multiple-Wave-Vector Diffusion-Weighted NMR / Jurgen Finsterbusch -- 1.Introduction -- 2.Principles -- 3.Extended and Generalized Theory -- 4.Angular Signal Modulation -- 5.Negative Diffraction Effect -- 6.Summary -- 7.Conclusion -- Acknowledgements -- References.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and, in which, the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
- 9780123810410 (electronic bk.)
0123810418 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767737