Women and health [electronic resource] / edited by Marlene B. Goldman, Rebecca Troisi, Kathryn M. Rexrode
- Amsterdam ; Burlington : Elsevier Science, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1,616 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Goldman, Marlene B., Troisi, Rebecca, and Rexrode, Kathryn M.
- Part I. Women, health, and medicine -- Part II. Sexual and reproductive health -- Part III. Occupational, environmental, and social determinants of health -- Part IV. Chronic disease -- Part V. Geriatric health.
- Women and Health is a comprehensive reference that addresses health issues affecting women of all ages - from adolescence through maturity. It goes far beyond other books on this topic, that concentrate only on reproductive health, and has a truly international perspective. It covers key issues ranging from osteoporosis to breast cancer and other cancers, domestic violence, sexually transmitted diseases, occupational hazards, eating disorders, heart disease and other chronic illnesses, substance abuse, and societal and behavioral influences on health.
- 9780123849786 (electronic bk.)
0123849780 (electronic bk.)
9780123849793 (electronic bk.)
0123849799 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10767849