Advances in clinical chemistry. Vol. 56 [electronic resource].
- Oxford : Academic, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume)
- Additional Creators:
- ScienceDirect (Online service)
- Metabolic markers in sport medicine Giuseppe Banfi, Alessandra Colombini, Giovanni Lombardi, and Anna Lubkowska Cytokines in Diabetic Nephropathy Chia-Chao Wu, Huey-Kang Sytwu, Yuh-Feng Lin Advances in antibiotic measurement Amitava Dasgupta Relevance of the lectin pathway of complement in rheumatic diseases Angelica B. W. Boldt, Isabela Goeldner, and Iara J. T. de Messias-Reason Clusterin in Alzheimer's Disease Zhong-Chen Wu, Jin-Tai Yu, Yang Li, Lan Tan Fetuin-A and the Cardiovascular system Katsuhito Mori, Masanori Emoto, Masaaki Inaba Genetic and clinical aspects of Brugada syndrome: an update Giuseppe Lippi, Martina Montagnana, Tiziana Meschi, Ivan Comelli,Gianfranco Cervellin.
- Volume 56 in the internationally acclaimed Advances in Clinical Chemistry contains chapters submitted from leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science. Authors are from a diverse field of clinical chemistry disciplines and diagnostics, ranging from basic biochemical exploration to cutting-edge microarray technology. Leading experts from academia and clinical laboratory science Volume emphasizes novel laboratory advances with application to clinical laboratory diagnostics and practical basic science studies.
- 9780123943170 (electronic bk.) and 0123943175 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
View MARC record | catkey: 10768228